Adobe Acrobat X Standard
What is Adobe Acrobat X Standard
PDF creation is, of course, Convert with one-button, such as Excel and Microsoft Word, Add annotations, electronic signature, with features such as shared reviews, creating a soft and processing.
For previous versions, such as the improvement of the menu has been achieved.
Homepage of a maker and the product guidance
Maker :Adobe Systems Inc.
Product guidance :Page of Adobe Acrobat X Standard of Adobe Systems Inc.
OS : Windows XP(SP3)/Vista(SP2)/7
Internet browser : InternetExplore 6.0 or later
RAM : 512MB or more
Available hard-disk space : 1.1GB or more
Display : 1,024x576 or higher
Others : DVD-ROM drive
Full Version : 36,540 Yen
Upgrade Version : 19,110 Yen
- The indication of the PDF file, print, search
- Conversion from data of the application with the print function to PDF
- Passwords and permissions (restrict reading, printing, copying, or altering. electronic signature)
- Replacement, deletion, insertion of page
- Add annotations (text, notes, markers, lines, etc. stamp)
- Attach file
- Create a link
- Add background/watermark
- Add or correct text
- Add form fields
- OCR(Image character recognition)
- Convert with one-button (for Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, InternetExplorer, Firefox, Outlook, and Lotus Notes)
- Convert from PDF to Word or Excel
Alternative Professional trial version available --> See the page of Acrobat X trial version of Adobe Systems Inc.