nao's PDF Sakusei Tool
What is nao's PDF Sakusei Tool
A PDF conversion support software developed by Mr. Nao who is an online software developer, is released with charge-free.
In addition to this software, the PostScript printer driver which makes PS file, and Ghostscript which is PDF display/printing software are used, and PDF conversion is performed.
Since the Excel worksheet incorporating a VBA broad view is a soft main part, Microsoft Excel is also required.
OS : Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP
Ghostscript and PostScript printer driver
Microsoft Excel (Indispensable)
Microsoft Word (Only when a Word document is converted)
How to download
- Download from the page of nao's PDF Creator in the website of Vector.
How to install
- Just unzip to any folder, the file you downloaded.
- To convert except Word, Excel, a text, HTML, and a picture (jpg/bmp/gif), it is necessary to change into ps file in advance.
How to use
- The PostScript printer driver installed in advance is switched as the usually used printer.
- The Excel file in the extracted file group is opened with activated macros.
- If an Excel file opens, the menu with which the command button was located in a line will be displayed.
- If the "conversion document collection" button in menu is clicked, since a file selection dialog will be displayed, the candidate for conversion is chosen.
- Since the selected file is added to the "PDF conversion former file" column of an Excel worksheet, the preceding clause is repeated if needed.
- After inputting a number into order to rearrange into the "conversion order setting" column of an Excel worksheet and clicking the "rearrange conversion" button in a menu to combine the selected file group with one PDF file, "connection PDF conversion" is clicked.
- The "continuation PDF conversion" button of an Excel worksheet is clicked to make the selected file group into a respectively different PDF file.
- The usually used printer is returned to the printer usually used from a PostScript printer driver.