What is doPDF
The PDF conversion software developed by Softland in Rumania which is developing various PC software business, is released with charge-free.
Although the setting item is limited to the fundamental thing, it is the feature that a magnification setup can be performed.
OS : Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
How to download
- Go to the website of doPDF.
- It clicks on the round icon written to be "Get it!" of the upper part of a screen.
- Since the download screen of doPDF is displayed, "Download Now" of the upper part of a screen is clicked and downloaded.
How to install
- The downloaded file is double-clicked and executed.
- Since the selection screen of the language used for installation is displayed, "English" is chosen.
- Since the start screen of a setup is displayed, the "Next" is clicked as it is.
- Since the consent screen of licensing is displayed, it chooses "I accept the agreement", after reading the contents, and the "Next" is clicked.
- Since a destination location selection screen is displayed, the "Next" is chosen as it is.
- Since a printer preferences screen is displayed, "Next" is clicked without the check of "Set doPDF printer as default printer".
- Since the completion screen of installation preparation is displayed, "Install" is clicked as it is.
- Since the completion screen of installation is displayed, "Finish" is clicked and it completes.
- The advertisement by a web browser is displayed on every PDF conversion.
- Connection with the Internet is required at the time of PDF conversion.
- A user registration is required.
How to use
- "doPDF" is chosen instead of a printer with Print menu of application.
- If needed, after selection, Property is clicked and a setup at the time of PDF conversion is performed.
- A start of printing will display the PDF file name specification dialog after conversion.
- The "Browse" button of a dialog is clicked, a PDF file preservation location and a file name are specified, and a PDF file will be generated if "OK" is clicked.
- Paper size(A4/A5/A6/custom/others)
- Specify the destination folder