Virtual Image Printer driver
What is Virtual Image Printer driver
PDF conversion software is developed by Mr. Ibadov Tariel, which provides a free download.
We use the Microsoft universal printer driver, the conversion to BMP / JPEG / PNG / TIFF is also possible in addition to PDF.
OS : Windows NT/2000/XP
How to download
- Go to the page of the Virtual Image Printer driver project of SourceForge.net.
- Click the "Download" menu tab in the group below the title.
- Will be displayed the download page, click the "Download" in the frame of the green square.
- The group of download files will be displayed. Download it by clicking the "ImagePrinter-xxxzip".
How to install
- Unzip to any folder, the file you downloaded.
- Run by double-clicking the file and unzip it.
- Since the language selection dialog is displayed, click the "OK" as it is.
- Since the beginning of setup screen is displayed, click the "Next" as it is.
- Screen will appear where you want to install specified, unless a particular problem, and then click the "Install" as it is.
- Click the Setup Complete screen, "Finish" will be displayed after a while.
- Virtual Image Printer configuration screen is displayed.
- Specify the folder and click "System" tab, in the generated PDF file in the field Path for preservation files.
- Click on the "File Format" tab In addition, is complete click, "OK" to select in the BMP / PNG / JPG / TIFF / PDF, the PDF.
How to use
- If you select "ImagePrinter" instead of the printer in the menu "print" of the application, the folder has been set in advance, PDF file is generated.
- Paper size(A4/Legal/Letter)
- Specify the destination folder