Foxit PDF Creator
What is Foxit PDF Creator
PDF conversion software that is to expand the business-related PDF, Foxit Software Company of the United States San Jose State, has provided free to download.
Is the period of use is three months after installation, will be available again for three months if you uninstall and reinstall.
OS : Windows XP/Vista/7
How to download
- Go to the homepage of FoxitJapan.
- Top When the page is displayed, "product" on-screen menu - Select the "Foxit PDF Creator xx".
- Foxit PDF Creator page appears, click the "Download" in the menu left side of the screen.
- Download page appears, enter your e-mail address below e-mail address, put a check in any of the version / 64bit version 32bit, then download it by clicking the button "Download Now".
How to install
- Unzip to any folder, the file you downloaded.
- And double-click to run, the executable file in the unzipped set of files.
- When the Welcome screen appears to Setup, then click "Next".
- When the license is displayed, click "Agree" on the check the contents.
- Installation type selection screen appears, unless a particular problem, and then click the "default".
- The installation confirmation screen, click the "install" appears.
- Setup Complete screen appears, is complete click "Finish".
- E-mail address registered at the time of download
- Every three months, require you to reinstall and uninstall
- PR web site displayed when the PDF conversion
How to use
- Instead of the printer and select "Foxit PDF Printer" in the menu "print" of the application.
- Click on the printer the "Advanced" if needed, and set the conversion PDF.
- PDF files specified storage location dialog appears, click the "Save", specify the name of folders and files, PDF files will be created.
- Paper size(from A0 to A10/from B4 to B6 / etc.)
- Compression of the image on the page
- PDF/A-1b support
- Embedding font setting
- Specifies the default destination folder
- Encryption setting(128bit AES/ARC-FOUR)
- Restrict printing, changes, copying, commenting
- Add headers / footers
- Watermark setting
- Description(title, author, subject, and keywords)