Text To PDF Converter
What is Text To PDF Converter
The PDF conversion software of only text files developed by VeryPDF.com, Inc. in U.S. which is developing the business using PDF, is released with charge-free.
OS : Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista
RAM : 32MB or more
How to download
- Go to the website of VeryPDF.
- "Free Text to PDF Converter" of the clause of "Freeware & Free Products" in the direction of the bottom of the displayed top page is clicked.
- Since the page of Text to PDF Converter is displayed, the mark of "Download" of the screen upper part is clicked and downloaded.
How to install
- The downloaded file is double-clicked and executed.
- Since "Welcome ..." message is displayed, "Next" is clicked.
- On the screen of Select Destination Location, "Next" is clicked as it is.
- Also on the screen of Select Start Menu Folder, "Next" is clicked as it is.
- On the screen of Select Additional Task Since addition of Create a destop icon and Create a Quick Launchi icon can be performed, a check mark is turned on and off if needed and "Next" is clicked.
- "Install" is clicked on the screen of Ready to Install.
- Installation starts.
- After a while, since "Completing ..." message is displayed, "Finish" is clicked and it ends. Text to PDF Converter automatically starts after that.
How to use
- Text to PDF Converter is started from the start menu of Windows.
- The screen of Text to PDF Converter is displayed.
- Menu - Advanced Setting in a right-hand side menu is chosen, and a font, character size, paper size, security, etc. are set up.
- "Open" in a right-hand side menu is clicked.
- Since a file selection dialog is displayed, a text file to convert is chosen.
- Since a file preservation dialog is displayed, the preservation location and file name of a PDF file to create are specified, and it is completion.
- Encryption setting
- Paper size and margin