PDF Designer - Image Edition
What is PDF Designer - Image Edition
The PDF conversion software of only image files developed by Mr. papy who is developing softwares of PDF and retouch softwares, is released with charge-free.
It seems that updating is stopped in April, 03 and afterwards unless a serious bug is found.
OS : Windows98/2000/ME/XP
RAM : 64MB (128MB or more)
CPU : Compatible processor Pentium (or higher recommended compatible processor Pentium II)
How to download
- Go to the website of papy.
- With the product menu on the left-hand side of a screen, PDF Designer-Image Edition in the top PDF creation group is clicked.
- Since easy soft explanation is displayed on screen right-hand side, "Download is here" of PDF Designer-Image Edition is clicked and downloaded.
How to install
- Just unzip the downloaded file in the appropriate location.
- BMP/JPEG/EMF/WMF image only
How to use
- Executable file in the extracted file "pdfi" is double-clicked and started.
- Since the screen of PDF Designer-Image Edition is displayed, a setup is changed if needed.
- A image file is dragged and dropped to the screen of PDF Designer.
- A selection dialog is displayed. A image file is continuously dragged and dropped to a selection dialog to summarize two or more image files to one PDF file.
- Icons, such as an arrow which is in the left end of a dialog, is clicked, and an order of the image file to convert is corrected.
- A PDF file will be generated by the same folder as PDF Designer if "OK" is clicked.
- Paper size (A3/A4/A5/B4/B5(portrait / landscape) or image size)
- Presence or absence of the bookmark
- Compression method (from JPEG for high to ZIP for low)
- Set document information (title, subtitle, author, keyword)
- Binding preference (left / right)
- Specifies whether to save the PDF file
- Is PDF opened by PDF reader after creation or not
- Choose whether or not the order of the page