What is PDF BookMaker
The PDF conversion software of only JPG, BMP, and TIFF image files developed by Mr. Youhei Imai is released with charge-free.
OS : Windows 98/2000/XP
How to download
- Go to the PDF BookMaker's page of the Vector's website, and downloaded according to screen directions.
How to install
- Just unzip the downloaded file in the appropriate location.
- Some files are not jpeg conversion
- Document information (title, subtitle, author's name) can not be double-byte characters
- Paper size can not be selected(Depends on image file)
How to use
- The executable file in the extracted file is double-clicked and performed.
- The screen of PDF BookMaker is displayed.
- The "Additional" button near middle of the screen is clicked, and the image file for PDF conversion is chosen.
- (3) is repeated by a image file to summarize to one PDF file. If it chooses by mistake, "deletion" button will except from a list.
- An order of images is adjusted in the "upper" "lower" button near a screen right center, if needed.
- A setup of a compression ratio etc. is changed by a "Setup" of a menu bar if needed.
- Since a file preservation dialog will be displayed if File - Save to a PDF file of a menu bar is chosen, the preservation location and file name of a PDF file to create are specified, and it is completion.
- Compression ratio
- Description(title, author, subject, and keywords)