What is SepPDF
The division software developed by Mr. Hideki Mori alias ForestH who is developing various software for PDF, is released with charge-free.
It divides into one-sheet one file the PDF file which consists of two or more pages.
OS : Windows95/98/Me/NT4.0/2000/XP/Vista/7
How to download
- Go to the website of ForestH.
- Since the item of SepPDF is in the middle of the page, the file name on the right-hand side of the line currently written to be SepPDF is clicked and downloaded.
How to install
- The downloaded file is only extracted at a suitable location.
- Un-corresponding to some PDF files
- Un-corresponding to the ornament of a bookmark, a link, etc.
How to use
- SepPDF in the extracted file is double-clicked and executed.
- The screen of SepPDF is displayed.
- A PDF file to divide is dragged and dropped.
- If all the pages are divided into 1-page one file and an "all the page divide" button will be clicked, the PDF file divided into the same place as a devision agency PDF file will be generated.
Since a message of "Division operation is completed." is displayed, "O.K." is clicked and it completes.
The file name after division becomes what added "-1" etc. to the original file name.
- If only some pages are divided and a "specification division" is clicked, specification division dialog is displayed and the page range which carries out division extraction is specified, and "OK" is clicked.
Since "Division operation is completed." is displayed, "O.K." is clicked and it completes.
The file name after division is the same as all the pages division.