PDF Split and Merge
What is PDF Split and Merge
Is a soft split / combine PDF files that offer a free download being developed by Mr. Andrea Vacondio.
Not only can choose a variety of division rules, rotation, etc. PDF is also possible multi-tool sort.
For long, the name was an acronym called "pdfsam" has been used in various places, such as manual in "PDF Split and Merge".
OS : Windows
Others : Java runtime
How to download
- Go to Split and merge pdf documents.
- Home page appears, click the "Download" on the menu at the top of the screen.
- Download Click the "Download" button in the section, "Basic" When you see the download page.
How to install
- Start by double-clicking, the file that you downloaded.
- Click the "OK" remain, "Japanese" language selection screen appears during installation.
- pdfsam Setup Wizard screen appears, click the "Next" button.
- The License Agreement screen appears, After checking the contents, click the "Agree".
- The Installation Options screen appears, unless a particular problem, and then click the "Next" as it is.
- Specify where you want to install screen appears, unless a particular problem, and then click the "Next" as it is.
- Specify the Start Menu folder screen appears, unless a particular problem, and then click the "Install" as it is.
- When the installation is complete message appears after a while, and then click the "Next".
- Setup Wizard Complete screen appears, click "Finish".
How to use
- Start from the Start menu pdfsam of Windows.
- pdfsam screen will be displayed.
- If you want to combine
- Select the "Merge / Extract " in the menu left side of the screen.
- Since the screen switches to the merge extraction / is the right side of the screen, select the PDF file you want to join by clicking the "Add" button.
- To adjust the order if needed, to join in / Move down move on.
- Click the "Browse" button to the right of the column output destination file, specify the output file name.
- When you click the "Run" button in the lower right corner of the screen, PDF files will be generated combined.
- If you want to split
- Select the "split" in the menu left side of the screen.
- Since the right side of the screen switches to the split screen, select the PDF file you want to split by clicking the "Add" button.
- To specify how to split, select the split option.
- Split PDF files when you click, "Run" button to specify a prefix for the name of the PDF files after the split and the destination folder will be generated.