What is Adobe Reader
The PDF browser developed by Adobe Systems Inc. which is the head family of PDF software, is releaed with charge-free.
Although it was a name of Acrobat Reader until Ver.5.0, Ver.6.0 or subsequent ones was set the name to Adobe Reader.
While it upgraded and the function went up, starting became heavy and starting improvement in the speed was also performed on the occasion of 6.0 to 7.0, but it will be hard to say that it is still light.
But what is also said and it is a head family pure browser.
If this is used when browsing accuracy is required, there will be no mistake.
OS : Windows XP(SP2)/Vista/7
HDD : 295MB or more
How to download
- Go to the webpage of Adobe Systems Inc.
- A button of Get ADOBE READER is clicked.
- Since the download page of Adobe Reader are displayed, it is checked whether the language and OS currently displayed are right. If right, the button "Download now" will be clicked, and files are downloaded. And if download is completed, installation will start automatically.
- If not right, "Different language or operating system?" is clicked, OS and a language are chosen and "Step 2" button is clicked.
How to install
- Since a title screen is displayed, the Next is clicked.
- Since the screen of a setup start is displayed, the Next is clicked.
- Since the installation location appointed screen is displayed, the Next is clicked as it is.
- Since the completion screen of installation preparation is displayed, Install is clicked.
- After a while, since the completion screen of installation is displayed, Complete is clicked and it is completion.
How to use
- If a PDF file is double-clicked or a PDF file is clicked by Internet Explorer, a PDF file browsing is possible in Acrobat Reader.