What is Foxit J-Reader
The PDF browser developed by Foxit Software Company of the U.S. San Jose which is developing the business using PDF, is releaed with charge-free.
Annotating function can now be used more Ver.4.0, Ver.4.2 correspondence becomes more fully Japanese was further changed to Foxit J-Reader from Foxit Reader also the name.
OS : Windows XP(SP2 or later)/Vista/7
RAM : 64MB
Available hard-disk space : 52MB
How to download
- Go to the home page of FoxitJapan.
- Top page is displayed, the "product" of the on-screen menu - Select "Foxit J-Reader , free PDF Reader".
- Foxit J-Reader's page is displayed, click on the "Download" menu of the left side of the screen.
- Download page is displayed, enter your email address below e-mail address column, click the button to download "Download Now".
How to install
- Run it by double click on the downloaded file.
- When the Welcome screen appears to set up, and then click "Next".
- License is displayed, place a check on the check, the "I accept the terms in the license agreement" the contents, you click "Next".
- Installing the Google Toolbar selection screen is displayed, remove the check, if necessary, and then click "Next".
- As long as the installation type selection screen appears, no particular problem, you will click the "default".
- As long as the execution of the read mode safe mode screen appears, no particular problem, we click "Next" to leave the check.
- Installation confirmation screen, click on the "Install" that appears.
- Setup Complete screen appears, you're done click "Finish".
- E-mail address must be registered at the time of download
How to use
- Henceforth, when a PDF file is opened or a PDF file is clicked by Internet Explorer, it is not Acrobat Reader but Foxit Reader is used for browsing.