eXpert PDF Reader
What is eXpert PDF Reader
The PDF browser developed by Visagesoft in Greece which is developing the business using PDF, is releaed with charge-free.
It has not only a perusal function but the stamp addition function to the existing PDF file.
OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
How to download
- Go to the website of Visagesoft/
- The icon of "Get eXpert PDF Reader" at the upper left of a screen is clicked.
- Since the page of eXpert PDF Reader is displayed, the icon of "Download" at the bottom is clicked and downloaded.
How to install
- The downloaded file is double-clicked and executed.
- "Next" is clicked on a Welcome screen.
- On a User Information screen, after inputting one's name into the Full Name column and inputting a company name into the Organization column, "Next" is clicked.
The Organization column may not input.
- On a Destination Folder screen, "Next" is clicked as it is.
- On a Ready to Install screen, "Next" is clicked as it is.
- After a while, since the completion screen of installation is displayed, "Finish" is clicked and it is completion.
How to use
- When a PDF file is opened or a PDF file is clicked by Internet Explorer, it is not Acrobat Reader but eXpert PDF Reader is used for browsing.
Since the dialog made a standard setup is displayed when eXpert PDF Reader is not a standard use setup, "Yes" is clicked.
- After right-clicking on the icon by the side of the rightmost of a tool bar and choosing and right-clicking the kind of stamp, a place to strike a stamp is clicked to strike a stamp to a PDF document.