What is PDF-XChange Viewer
The PDF browser developed by Tracker Software Products in English which is developing the business using PDF, is releaed with charge-free.
It has not only an browsing function but the function to add a character and a figure to the existing PDF file.
OS: Windows 2000 or later
How to download
- Go to the website of Tracker Software Products.
- "Download" in the menu group under the title of the screen upper part is clicked.
- Since the explanation page of download is displayed, "PRODUCTS FOR END USERS" in the lower for a while is clicked.
- Since the download screen of various products is displayed, the Download icon of the clause of very first PDF-XChange Viewer is clicked on it and downloaded.
How to install
- The downloaded file is extracted to arbitrary folders.
- The extracted file is double-clicked and executed.
- On the screen of the language used for a setup, English is chosen and OK is clicked.
- Since a setup start screen is displayed, Next is clicked.
- Since a license agreement screen is displayed, a contents is read and "I accept..." is checked, and the "Next" is clicked.
- Since the installation location appointed screen is displayed, Next is clicked as it is.
- Since the selection screen of a additional tasks is displayed, Next is clicked as it is.
- Since the ready to install screen is displayed, Install is clicked.
- After a while, since the completion screen of a setup is displayed, "completion" is clicked and it is an end.
- The status of the character set in the PDF file may not display the Japanese
How to use
- PDF-XChange Viewer is started from a start menu.
- File - Open of the menu of PDF-XChange Viewer is chosen, and a PDF file to read is chosen and read.
- Another PDF file is also read by File - Open after the case where he wants to read two or more PDF files.
- The tab of the screen upper part is clicked and the PDF file to display is chosen.
- The icon of a thing to add in the 2nd step of tool bar is clicked, and a place to add is clicked to add a picture and memorandum writing to a PDF document.