What is Sumatra PDF
The PDF browser developed by Krzysztof Kowalczyk who is developing various softwares, is releaed with charge-free.
The source code is also published.
It is developed with emphasis on making it lighter than a function, and since it is the software of only one executable file, Sumatra PDF itself is put into a USB memory, and carrying is also possible.
OS : Windows
How to download
- Go to the website of Sumatra PDF.
- Since a top page is displayed, Installer of a Download clause is clicked and downloaded.
How to install
- The downloaded file is double-clicked and executed.
- Since an Installation Options screen is displayed, "Next" is clicked.
- Since an Installation Folder screen is displayed, "Install" is clicked.
- Since Complete message is displayed, "Close" is clicked.
- Since "Associate with PDF files?" will be displayed if Sumatra PDF is started from a start menu of Windows, "Yes" is clicked and it is completion.
How to use
- When a PDF file is double-clicked, it is not Acrobat Reader but Sumatra ZERO is used for browsing.
- When a PDF file is clicked by Internet Explorer, a dialog for download is opened, and selected "Open", then Sumatra ZERO is performed.