What is Impressive
Are free and open to the public in the development of the project sourceforge.net Impressive Mr Martin J. Fiedler, is a PDF viewing software for presentation.
It is not only / Down + page full-screen, spotlight, highlight rectangle, such as a page thumbnail is available.
Are made in the language Python, sources are available.
OS : Windows NT/2000/XP
How to download
- Go to the page of Impressive of sourceforge.
- Home page appears, click the "Download" from the menu at the top of the screen.
- Impressive download screen appears, click the "Impressive" in the table.
- Download file selection screen is displayed, click towards the "Impressive-xxx-win32.zip", to download.
How to install
- Unzip to any folder, the file that you downloaded.
- Create a desktop shortcut of "impressive.exe" group in the extracted files.
How to use
- Drag and drop the "Impressive.exe" shortcut on the desktop, the PDF file.
- Screen DOS window will appear for a while, and then, the title of the "Impressive" is displayed in full screen.
- The following operations, browse the contents of a PDF file.
- paging : Left-click the mouse/[PageDown]/[Space]
- back paging : Right-click the mouse/[PageUp]/[Backspace]
- Exit presentation : [Q]/[Esc]
- Spotlight : Switch ON/OFF=[Enter], Resize=[+]/[-]/Mouse wheel
- Rectangle highlights : configuration=Left mouse button and drag, erase=right-click in the rectangle
- Zoom double : Switch ON/OFF=[Z], move the zoom position=Right mouse buttom and drag
- Thumbnail page : [Tab]