Adobe Reader SpeedUp
What is Adobe Reader SpeedUp
The Adobe Reader Speedup software developed by Mr.Joseph Cox who is developing various online softwares, is releaed with charge-free.
Although it is said frequently that starting of Adobe Reader is slow, one of a cause is starting reading a lot of plug-in. By this software, improvement in the speed is attained by reducing the plug-in to read.
Although based also on the environment currently used, in many cases, I think that it is accelerable.
However, since it will become impossible to use the field function of Adobe Reader etc., cautions are required of a default setup.
OS : Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP
How to download
- Go to the website of Mr.Joseph Cox.
- Since a top page is displayed, Software of an upper menu is clicked.
- Since the page of software is displayed, Adobe Reader SpeedUp in Supported clause of a left-hand side menu is clicked.
- Since introduction of Adobe Reader Speedup is displayed, Click here that is next door of Download is clicked and downloaded.
How to install
- The downloaded file is extracted.
- The executable file in the extracted file group is double-clicked and executed.
- Since a Please Select Your Language dialog is displayed with a Welcome screen, "Okay" is clicked as English.
- Since the dialog of "Would you like to read it now ?" is displayed, those to whom those who want to read a Read Me file click YES, do not read click NO.
- Since a Welcome screen comes to a table, Start is clicked.
- Since a Select Speed-Up Mode screen is displayed, "Start" is clicked.
- Since a completion screen is displayed, "Finish" is clicked and it is completion.
How to use
- After installation, starting of Adobe Reader becomes early.
- The same executable file as the time of installation is double-clicked to return.
Since it will be gone into Restore Original Configuration by the check on the Welcome screen, if "Stat" is clicked in the state, it will return to the original environment.