What is PDF DeletePage
The software which deletes arbitrary page of PDF developed by Mr. papy who is developing softwares of PDF and retouch softwares, is released with charge-free.
It seems that updating is stopped in April, 03 and afterwards unless a serious bug is found.
OS : Windows98/2000/ME/XP
RAM : 64MB (128MB or more)
CPU : Compatible processor Pentium (or higher recommended compatible processor Pentium II)
How to download
- Go to the website of papy.
- With the product menu on the left-hand side of a screen, PDF DeletePage in the PDF processing and edit group is clicked.
- Since easy soft explanation is displayed on screen right-hand side, "Download is here" of PDF DeletePage is clicked and downloaded.
How to install
- Just unzip to any folder, the file you downloaded.
- Non-encrypted PDF files
- Un-corresponding to an encryption PDF file
- Un-corresponding to the ornament of a bookmark, a link, etc.
How to use
- Executable file in the extracted file "pdfdp" is double-clicked and started.
- The screen of PDF DeletePage is displayed.
- The PDF file of which page is deleted is dragged and dropped to the screen of PDF DeletePage.
- "Specifying And Deleting A Aage" is clicked.
- Since the page specification dialog is displayed, the page range to delete is inputted and "OK" is clicked.
- Since the PDF file preservation dialog after deletion is displayed, a preservation location and a file name are specified and it is completion.