What is PDFDocText
The PDF to text file converter developed by Mr. papy who is developing softwares of PDF and retouch softwares, is released with charge-free.
It seems that updating is stopped in April, 03 and afterwards unless a serious bug is found.
OS : Windows98/2000/ME/XP
RAM : 64MB (128MB or more)
CPU : Compatible processor Pentium (or higher recommended compatible processor Pentium II)
How to download
- Go to the website of papy.
- With the product menu on the left-hand side of a screen, PDFDocText is clicked.
- Since easy soft explanation is displayed on screen right-hand side, "Download is here" of PDFDocText is clicked and downloaded.
How to install
- Just unzip to any folder, the file you downloaded.
- Un-corresponding to an encryption PDF file
- Un-corresponding to the ornament of a bookmark, a link, etc.
How to use
- Executable file in the extracted file "pdfDoct" is double-clicked and started.
- The screen of PDFDocText is displayed.
- When the PDF file which carries out text conversion is dragged and dropped to the screen of PDFDocText, a text file is generated by the folder with a PDF file, the text file opens with memo pad software etc., and it is an end.