What is xdoc2txt
The PDF to text file converter developed by Mr. hishida who is developing the tool pack named EB series for making digital books and electronic dictionaries, is released with charge-free.
Not only PDF but Microsoft Word, Excel, Ichitaro, etc. are supported.
Since it executes at a command line, it is utilizable also as a filter of other applications.
OS : Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP
How to download
- Go to the website of EB series.
- Since the page of xdoc2txt is displayed, "Download" in the menu of the upper part of a screen is clicked.
- Since a download file group including a previous version is displayed, the top high version is downloaded.
How to install
- Just unzip to any folder, the file you downloaded.
- Charge-free only for non-commercial use and use with the inside intranet of a company.
- Un-corresponding to an encryption PDF file
- Only execution at a command line. (No GUI environment)
How to use
- Executed like "xdoc2txt sample.pdf > sample.txt" at a command line.