What is PDF OutLineMaker
The software which add bookmarks to a PDF file developed by Mr. papy who is developing softwares of PDF and retouch softwares, is released with charge-free.
It seems that updating is stopped in April, 03 and afterwards unless a serious bug is found.
OS : Windows98/2000/ME/XP
RAM : 64MB (128MB or more)
CPU : Compatible processor Pentium (or higher recommended compatible processor Pentium II)
How to download
- Go to the website of papy.
- With the product menu on the left-hand side of a screen, PDF OutLineMaker is clicked.
- Since easy soft explanation is displayed on screen right-hand side, "Download is here" of PDF OutLineMaker is clicked and downloaded.
How to install
- Just unzip to any folder, the file you downloaded.
- Un-corresponding to an encryption PDF file
- Class change of the bookmark of a top page cannot be performed (based on the specification of PDF).
- The format of the subsequent non-Acrobat6.0
How to use
- Executable file in the extracted file "pdfo" is double-clicked and started.
- The screen of PDF OutLineMaker is displayed.
- The PDF file which adds a bookmark is dragged and dropped to the screen of PDF OutLineMaker.
- The tree figure of the bookmark divided by class on the left-hand side of the screen is displayed.
- The page which wants to change a bookmark by the tree on the left-hand side of a screen is chosen, the contents of the bookmark is changed by the "title" on the right-hand side of a screen, a form is changed by the "character color."
- Since a PDF file preservation dialog will be displayed if File - Save As of a menu bar is chosen if change finishes, a preservation location and a file name are specified and it is completion.