What is PDF Analyst
It is software that displays the analysis has been provided papy's free to download, the internal data of the PDF file.
In the circumstances of Mr. papy, unless serious bugs can not be found, since April 03 seems to have stopped updating.
OS : Windows98/2000/ME/XP
RAM : 64MB (128MB or more)
CPU : Compatible processor Pentium (or higher recommended compatible processor Pentium II)
How to download
- Go to the homepage of Mr. papy.
- Product in the menu on the left side of the screen, click the PDF Analyst in the group for developers PDF.
- A brief description of the software appears on the right side of the screen, the PDF Analyst "download here" to download Click on the lettering.
How to install
- Just unzip to any folder, the file you downloaded.
- The format of the subsequent non-Acrobat6.0
How to use
- Start by double-clicking the file pdfa execution during the unzipped files.
- PDF Analyst screen will be displayed.
- Drag and drop a PDF file on the screen of the PDF Analyst to analyze the internal data.
- PDF Object tab, /Page Object tab, the Info tab, a list of each object in the PDF file will be displayed.