What is PDF StreamDecoder
Mr. papy has been provided in the free download is a software to analyze the (group drawing instruction) content streams in PDF file, and outputs the results to a file.
In the circumstances of Mr. papy, unless serious bugs can not be found, since April 03 seems to have stopped updating.
OS : Windows98/2000/ME/XP
RAM : 64MB (128MB or more)
CPU : Compatible processor Pentium (or higher recommended compatible processor Pentium II)
How to download
- Go to the homepage of Mr. papy.
- Product in the menu on the left side of the screen, click the PDF StreamDecoder in the group for developers PDF.
- A brief description of the software appears on the right side of the screen, the PDF StreamDecoder "download here" to download Click on the lettering.
How to install
- Just unzip to any folder, the file you downloaded.
- Non-encrypted PDF files
- Non-LZW compressed stream
- The format of the subsequent non-Acrobat6.0
How to use
- Start by double-clicking the file pdfa execution during the unzipped files.
- PDF StreamDecoder screen will be displayed.
- Drag and drop on the screen of the PDF StreamDecoder the PDF file to parse.
- Completion message appears reading, "Run" in the menu bar - Select "Run".
- Analysis results file save dialog that appears, is completed by specifying the location and file name.