What is PDF FontDecoder
It is software to view / analyze the fonts in the PDF file's information has been provided papy free to download.
In the circumstances of Mr. papy, unless serious bugs can not be found, since April 03 seems to have stopped updating.
OS : Windows98/2000/ME/XP
RAM : 64MB (128MB or more)
CPU : Compatible processor Pentium (or higher recommended compatible processor Pentium II)
How to download
- Go to the homepage of Mr. papy.
- Product in the menu on the left side of the screen, click the PDF FontDecoder in the group for developers PDF.
- A brief description of the software appears on the right side of the screen, the PDF FontDecoder "download here" to download Click on the lettering.
How to install
- Just unzip to any folder, the file you downloaded.
- Non-encrypted PDF files
- Non-LZW compressed stream
- The format of the subsequent non-Acrobat6.0
How to use
- Start by double-clicking the file pdffd execution during the unzipped files.
- PDF FontDecoder screen will be displayed.
- When you drag and drop on the screen of the PDF FontDecoder the PDF file to parse the font information, font information list is displayed.