Adding Security to PDF
What is Adding Security to PDF
It is software you want to add a password, which specializes in Web application's Kuchinashi has been provided free to download, in PDF file.
Permission to change the document, permission to print, such as viewing permissions only on the specific URL, How to make a variety of security is possible when the public Web.
OS : Windows Vista/7
Others : .NET Framework 2.0 or later
How to download
- Go to Resto.
- Home page appears, click the "software" in the menu left side of the screen.
- Once the software has a public page appears, click the "version Adding security to PDF ZIP" in the section "Adding Security to PDF", and download them.
How to install
- Just unzip the downloaded file to any location.
- If there is information, such as the orientation of the print of the original PDF file is missing
- Non-change security settings
How to use
- Double-click to run it in the file where you extracted the "Adding Security to PDF.exe".
- Adding Security to PDF screen will be displayed.
- Enter the password for the content and permission.
- When you drag and drop on the screen of Adding Security to PDF, the PDF file you want to add a password, PDF file with the name "_Encoded" at the end of the original file name has been added will be generated.