What is CubePDF Utility
Cube software company that provides software for the PC in the center is free software, which provides a free download is a software security settings to a PDF file.
In addition to the security settings, you can also edit the document properties.
Other 32bit, are also available in 64bit.
OS : Windows XP/Vista/7
Others : .NET Framework 2.0 or later
How to download
- Go to the homepage of CubeSoft.
- Home page appears, click the "CubePDF Utility" under the "CubeLab" in the list of software.
- CubeLab page that appears, click the section of "CubePDF Utility" button to "see through" to download.
How to install
- Then run it by double-clicking the downloaded file.
- Setup Wizard screen appears, click the "Next" button.
- The License Agreement screen appears, on the check, check the "I agree" the contents and then click the "Next" button.
- Specify where you want to install screen appears, unless a particular problem, and then click the "Next" as it is.
- Program Group specification screen appears, unless a particular problem, and then click the "Next" as it is.
- Select Additional Tasks screen that appears, change the check if necessary, and then click the "Next" button.
- Remove the check CubeToolbar installation screen appears, and if necessary "to install to agree to licensing terms", and then click the "Next" button.
- Ready to Install screen will then click the "Install" when prompted.
- Completing the Setup Wizard screen appears, is complete click "Finish".
- If there is information, such as the orientation of the original print PDF files are missing
- Non-change security settings
How to use
- From the Start menu of Windows, start the CubePDF Utility.
- CubePDF Utility screen appears, then drag and drop the PDF file you want to add a password.
- If the PDF file password is configured, the input message when prompted for a password, enter the current password.
- Security and document properties of PDF files that appears, set the properties and password, then click the "Change" button at the bottom right of the screen.
- File save dialog that appears, to save is complete.