Rado AutoPDF Print Tool
What is Rado AutoPDF Print Tool
Mr. Kagen of IT professionals has been provided free to download, print support software is a PDF file.
Simply place the PDF file to the folder that you set in advance, Adobe Reader will launch automatically, run the print.
Or start printing after a certain period of time, and you can restrict the file name to be printed, it is possible with a variety of conditions.
OS : Windows NT/XP
Others : Adobe Reader
How to download
- Go to the page of the vector distribution Rado AutoPDF Print Tool, you can download by following the instructions on the screen.
How to install
- Unzip the folder where you downloaded the appropriate body.
- Start by double-clicking the "RadAutoPDFPrint.msi" in the unzipped files.
- Setup Wizard screen appears, click the "Next" button.
- Choose Destination Location screen appears, unless a particular problem, and then click the "Next" as it is.
- When the installation confirmation screen appears, click the "Next" as it is.
- Screen will be displayed beginning the installation is complete, after a while, and then click the "Close". Double-click the "Rad AutoPDFPrint"
- desktop icon to start the resident.
- Right-click on the "Rad AutoPDFPrint" icon that appears in your system tray in the lower right corner of the screen, select the "Preferences".
- Click the "Apply" to set whether you want to delete a file that was printed in several days after it is printed in the "retention period", check interval automatic printing to "check interval" tab, "File Information" section of the Preferences dialog box.
- Click the "Apply", then specify the folder in the tab "directory information", using the Browse button, put the automatic print target file, the location of the Adobe Reader.
- Close the Preferences dialog box by clicking the "OK".
How to use
- Start by double-clicking the "Rad AutoPDFPrint" icon on the desktop.
- Was set during installation, the automatic print target file folder storage, and then copy the target file.
- After a while, Adobe Reader will launch automatically and start the printing of the target file.